It is an acrylic copolymer binder-based, aging patterned, decorative interior and exterior topcoat paint applied with a roller, brush and decorative apparatus.
It gives an aging effect to the applied surface. It shows the underlying texture as it is semi-transparent. It is an environmentally friendly product because it has high vapor permeability and is water-based.
It can be applied to decorative plaster and putty surfaces.
MEDITERRANEO, TRAVERTINO and BETTONE are applied to the surfaces. After the surfaces have completely dried, ARTI COLO which is colored with TINTING SYSTEM should be applied.
ARTI COLO is applied to the application surfaces in 1-2 layers with a brush, roller or sponge without thinning.
POINTS TO CONSIDER:
- Before using, the paint should be mixed in its packaging until a homogeneous mixture is obtained
- It should be applied between +5 °C to +35 °C Celsius degree.
- Application surfaces must be clean and dry.
- Application should be done according to the “Application Information” which is on the label information card.
- The applied surfaces should be protected from physical impacts for 3 days and from effects such as rain, snow, frost, excessive heat for 24 hours.
- After each application, clean brush, roller and all equipment by water.
HEALTH AND SAFETY INFORMATION:
S2: Keep out of the reach of children.
S24/25: Avoid contact with eyes and skin.
S46: If swallowed, seek medical advice immediately and show this container or label.
|DENSITY ( g/cm³)||1,30±0,02|
|SOLIDS % wt||50±2|
|THINNING||Ready to use|
|Can be colored in TINTING SYSTEM|
|SHELF LIFE||2 years|
|VOC (theoretically EU Directive 2004/42/EC)
|max. 90 g/l|
|DRYING TIME||Touch Dry: 2-3 hour|
|Fully dry: 24 hour|