Specific resin based paint which gives the crack effect to the application surfaces.
Special product that gives cracking pattern on the applied surfaces. An environmentally friendly product by means of water based.
It can be applied to all old painted surfaces, concrete, gypsum, black plaster and wooden surfaces where is done preparation of the surface.
The surface to be applied should be free from all types of dust, dirt and oil. All of the swollen and old painted surfaces should be removed from the surface and applied 1*7 CONCENTRATED PRIMER to obtain a solid surface. If the surface is not smooth, it should be surfaced by ACRYLIC PUTTY to obtain a smooth surface.
Before applying CRACKIE, FONDO , UNIVERSAL PRIMER or TRANSFORMATION PRIMER should be applied to the surfaces to be applied.
After the priming process, PERFETTO or ESPERTOPLUS is applied to the surfaces in 2 coats by choosing the intended color which is colored in the Tinting System.
CRACKIE is applied to the surfaces minimum in 2 coats by brush or roller in where PERFETTO or ESPERTOPLUS is applied. Minimum 6-7 hours must be waited for drying process.
After the surface has dried, the desired color is colored in Tinting System and applied to the surface in a single coat with ACRYLIC PUTTY, MAMORIZZARE , MARMORINO or any of the ONE INTERIOR PAINTS.
ACRYLIC PUTTY , MARMORINO and MAMORIZZARE are applied as undiluted, ONE INTERIOR PAINTS is applied by thinning at maximum 5-10%
POINTS TO CONSIDER:
- Before using, the paint should be mixed in its packaging until a homogeneous mixture is obtained
- It should be applied in ambients between +5 °C to +35 °C Celsius degree.
- Application surfaces must be clean and dry.
- Application should be done according to the “Application Information” which is on the label information card.
- The applied surfaces should be protected from physical impacts for 3 days and from effects such as rain, snow, frost, excessive heat for 24 hours.
- After each application, clean brush, roller and all equipment by water.
Health and Safety Information
S-2 Keep out of the reach of children.
S-24 / S-25 Avoid contact with eyes and skin.
S-46 If swallowed, seek medical advice immediately and show this container or label.
Thinning: Usage ready
Consumption: 14-18 m2/lt
Shelf life: 2 years
Packaging: 1 lt
VOC (theoretically g / L EU Directive 2004/42/EC): max. 0 g/l
Drying Time: Touch Dry 2-3 hours, Full Dry 24 hours
Safety: – MSDS –