Acrylic copolymer binder-essential, decorative paint primer which is contained special fillers applied by brush and roller.
Used in surface preparation and increasing product performance for decorative paints.
An environmentally friendly product by means of high vapor permeability and water based.
Applied for surface preparation of the decorative paints.
The surface to be applied should be free from all types of dust, dirt and oil. All of the swollen and old painted surfaces should be removed from the surface and applied 1*7 CONCENTRATED PRIMER to obtain a solid surface. If the surface is not smooth, it should be surfaced by ACRYLIC PUTTY to obtain a smooth surface.
FONDO is thinned by 10-15% and applied to the surfaces to be applied by brush and roller.
Points to Consider:
- Before using, the paint should be mixed in its packaging until a homogeneous mixture is obtained
- It should be applied in ambients between +5 °C to +35 °C Celsius degree.
- Application surfaces must be clean and dry.
- Application should be done according to the “Application Information” which is on the label information card.
- The applied surfaces should be protected from physical impacts for 3 days and from effects such as rain, snow, frost, excessive heat for 24 hours.
- After each application, clean brush, roller and all equipment by water.
Health and Safety Information
S-2 Keep out of the reach of children.
S-24 / S-25 Avoid contact with eyes and skin.
S-46 If swallowed, seek medical advice immediately and show this container or label.
Density (g/cm³): 1.50 ± 0.02
Solids (wt %): 60±2
Color: Can be colored with Tinting System.
Consumption: 10-15 m2/lt
Shelf life: 18 months
Packaging: 2,5 lt – 15 lt
VOC (theoretically EU Directive 2004/42/EC): max. 25 g/l
Drying Time: Touch Dry 1-2 hours, Full Dry 4-6 hours
Safety: – MSDS –