Brightening polish which is improved for stucco plasters.
Used to polish surfaces where Stucco plasters are applied. Giving hydrophobic property to the applied surface. An environmentally friendly product by means of water based.
Applied on the stucco plasters.
Surface Preparation and Application
Applied to the stucco plasters which have dried completely by help of trowel and the brightening process is done by polishing felt.
Points to Consider:
- Before using, the paint should be mixed in its packaging until a homogeneous mixture is obtained
- It should be applied in ambients between +5 °C to +35 °C Celsius degree.
- Application surfaces must be clean and dry.
- Application should be done according to the “Application Information” which is on the label information card.
- The applied surfaces should be protected from physical impacts for 3 days and from effects such as rain, snow, frost, excessive heat for 24 hours.
- After each application, clean brush, roller and all equipment by water.
Health and Safety Information
S-2 Keep out of the reach of children.
S-24 / S-25 Avoid contact with eyes and skin.
S-46 If swallowed, seek medical advice immediately and show this container or label.
Thinning: Usage ready
Consumption: 25-30 m2/lt
Shelf life: 2 years
Packaging: 0.5 lt
VOC (theoretically EU Directive 2004/42/EC): max. 0 g/l
Drying Time: Touch Dry 3-4 hours, Full Dry 48 hours
Safety: – MSDS –