Acrylic copolymer binder-based, interior and exterior decorative coating, colored , containing quartz, limestone and pigment, pasty, given exposed concrete effect to the surface by applying trowel and scraper.
Pasty Structure, high hiding power, due to its flexible structure non-cracking, high vapor permeability, paintable, an environmentally friendly product by means of water based.
It can be applied to all old painted surfaces, concrete, gypsum, black plaster and wooden surfaces where is done preparation of the surface.
The surface to be applied should be free from all types of dust, dirt and oil. All of the swollen and old painted surfaces should be removed from the surface and applied 1*7 CONCENTRATED PRIMER to obtain a solid surface. If the surface is not smooth, it should be surfaced by ACRYLIC PUTTY to obtain a smooth surface.
Before applying BETTONE, FONDO is applied to the surfaces in two coats by choosing the appropriate color which is colored in the Tinting System.
BETTONE is mixed thoroughly as undiluted and applied by help of trowel or scraper in 1-2 coats to the surfaces where is finished the surface preparation and pattern is given. Depending air temperature, should be waited minimum 6 hours between the coats.
Points to Consider:
- Before using, the paint should be mixed in its packaging until a homogeneous mixture is obtained
- It should be applied in ambients between +5 °C to +35 °C Celsius degree.
- Application surfaces must be clean and dry.
- Application should be done according to the “Application Information” which is on the label information card.
- The applied surfaces should be protected from physical impacts for 3 days and from effects such as rain, snow, frost, excessive heat for 24 hours.
- After each application, clean brush, roller and all equipment by water.
Health and Safety Information
S-2 Keep out of the reach of children.
S-24 / S-25 Avoid contact with eyes and skin.
S-46 If swallowed, seek medical advice immediately and show this container or label.
Density (g/cm³): 1.70 ± 0.02
Solids (wt %): 80±2
Thinning: Usage ready
Color: Tinting System.
Consumption: 1-1.50 m2/kg
Shelf life: 18 months
Packaging: 4 kg ve 20 kg
VOC: max. 40 g/l
Drying Time: Touch Dry 5-6 hours, Full Dry 24 hours
Safety: – MSDS –