Acrylic copolymer binder-based, pearlescent, decorative interior top coat paint applied by roller and brush.
Given glossy and pearlescent appearance to the applied surface. By means of semi-transparent, it shows the underlain texture. High vapor permeability, wipeable, an environmentally friendly product by means of water based.
It can be applied to all old painted surfaces, concrete, gypsum, black plaster and wooden surfaces where is done preparation of the surface.
The surface to be applied should be free from all types of dust, dirt and oil. All of the swollen and old painted surfaces should be removed from the surface and applied 1*7 CONCENTRATED PRIMER to obtain a solid surface. If the surface is not smooth, it should be surfaced by ACRYLIC PUTTY to obtain a smooth surface. The surfaces to be applied should be applied with TRANSFORMATION PRIMER or UNIVERSAL PRIMER before application.
After the priming process, ESPERTO PLUS is applied to the surfaces in 2 coats by choosing the appropriate color which is colored in the Tinting System.
EFFETTO is applied to surfaces as undiluted in 1-2 coat by brush or roller
Points to Consider:
- Before using, the paint should be mixed in its packaging until a homogeneous mixture is obtained
- It should be applied in ambients between 5 °C to 35 °C Celsius degree.
- Application surfaces must be clean and dry.
- Application should be done according to the “Application Information” which is on the label information card.
- The applied surfaces should be protected from physical impacts for 3 days and from effects such as rain, snow, frost, excessive heat for 24 hours.
- After each application, clean brush, roller and all equipment by water.
Health and Safety Information
S-2 Keep out of the reach of children.
S-24 / S-25 Avoid contact with eyes and skin.
S-46 If swallowed, seek medical advice immediately and show this container or label.
Density (g/cm³): 1.05 ± 0.02
Solids (wt %): 32±2
Thinning: Usage ready
Color: Gold, Silver, Copper and Bronze Colors can be colored with Silver color by Tinting System.
Consumption: 4-5 m2/lt
Shelf life: 2 years
Packaging: 1 lt-2.5 lt
VOC (theoretically EU Directive 2004/42/EC): max. 55 g/l
Drying Time: Touch Dry 2-3 hours, Full Dry 24 hours
Safety: – MSDS –