Acrylic copolymer binder-based, interior and exterior decorative coating containing special fillers and pigments, pasty, given marble pattern to the surface by applying trowel and scraper.
Marble effected, glossy, high hiding power, due to its flexible structure non-cracking, an environmentally friendly product by means of high vapor permeability, wipeable and water based.
It can be applied to all old painted surfaces, concrete, gypsum, black plaster and wooden surfaces where is done preparation of the surface.
The application surface to be applied should be free from all types of dust, dirt and oil. All of the swollen and old painted surfaces should be removed from the surface and applied 1*7 CONCENTRATED PRIMER to obtain a solid surface. If the surface is not smooth, it should be surfaced by ACRYLIC PUTTY to obtain a smooth surface.
The surfaces which will be applied should be applied with TRANSFORMATION PRIMER or UNIVERSAL PRIMER before application.
MARMORIZZARE is applied to the surfaces where is done the surface preparation as undiluted and mixed thoroughly and applied by trowel or scraper for minimum in 2 coats. Depending air temperature, should be waited minimum 4-6 hours between the coats.
It is applied by obtaining a smooth surface by patterning the surface with cross, horizontal-vertical spatula and trowel strokes.
By applying pressure to the trowel as final process, the entire surface is polished a finishing by to right-left and up-down with circular movements. It can work superpose with different colors.
Points to Consider:
- Before using, the paint should be mixed in its packaging until a homogeneous mixture is obtained
- It should be applied in ambients between +5 °C to +35 °C Celsius degree.
- Application surfaces must be clean and dry.
- Application should be done according to the “Application Information” which is on the label information card.
- The applied surfaces should be protected from physical impacts for 3 days and from effects such as rain, snow, frost, excessive heat for 24 hours.
- After each application, clean brush, roller and all equipment by water.
Health and Safety Information
S-2 Keep out of the reach of children.
S-24 / S-25 Avoid contact with eyes and skin.
S-46 If swallowed, seek medical advice immediately and show this container or label.
Density (g/cm³): 1.60 ± 0.02
Solids (wt %): 68±2
Thinning: Usage ready
Color: Tinting System.
Consumption: 7-8 m2/kg
Shelf life: 18 months
Packaging: 4 kg ve 20 kg
VOC: max. 85 g/l
Drying Time: Touch Dry 3-4 hours, Full Dry 24 hours
Safety: – MSDS –