PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: Based on acrylic copolymer binder, special glass beads textured , pearl pigmented, a decorative interior top coat finishing , applied with a brush.
PRODUCT FEATURES: It gives bright, pearlescent and textured appearance on the applied surface. It is an environmentally friendly product with high vapor permeability and water based.
APPLICATION AREAS: According to all old painted surfaces, concrete, gypsum, cement plaster, cement board and wooden surfaces prepared for the wall.
SURFACE PREPARATION: The surface to be applied should be free from all types of dust, dirt and oil. All of the swollen and old painted surfaces should be removed from the surface and applied SATIN PLASTER PRIMER to obtain a solid surface. If the surface is not smooth, it should be surfaced by ACRYLIC PUTTY to obtain a smooth surface. The surfaces to be applied should be applied with FONDO primer before application. Can be colored with the FONDO primer coloring system
APPLICATION: PERLA VETRO is applied directly to the surface with a brush and the desired pattern is given with a brush before the product dries.
Points to Consider:
- Before using, the paint should be mixed in its packaging until a homogeneous mixture is obtained
- It should be applied in ambients between +5 °C to +35 °C Celsius degree.
- Application surfaces must be clean and dry.
- Application should be done according to the “Application Information” which is on the label information card.
- The applied surfaces should be protected from physical impacts for 3 days and from effects such as rain, snow, frost, excessive heat for 24 hours.
- After each application, clean brush, roller and all equipment by water.
Density (g/cm³): 1.10 ± 0.02
Solids (wt %): 50±2
Thinning: Usage ready (can be thinned with 5% water if necessary )
Color: Gold, Silver, Copper and Bronze Colors can be colored with Silver color by Tinting System.
Consumption: 7 -9 m2/lt
Shelf life: 2 years
Packaging: 1 lt-2.5 lt
VOC (theoretically EU Directive 2004/42/EC): max. 45 g/l
Drying Time: Touch Dry 4-5 hours, Full Dry 24 hours
Safety: – MSDS –
Health and Safety Information
S-2 Keep out of the reach of children.
S-24 / S-25 Avoid contact with eyes and skin.
S-46 If swallowed, seek medical advice immediately and show this container or label.