Acrylic copolymer binder-based, pearl pigmented , thick sandy textured , changing according to the light and point of view that is giving multicolor reflective effect , decorative interior top coat paint applied by brush.
Given glossy, pearlescent and textured appearance to the applied surface. An environmentally friendly product by means of high vapor permeability and water based.
It can be applied to all old painted surfaces, concrete, gypsum, black plaster and wooden surfaces where is done preparation of the surface.
The surface to be applied should be free from all types of dust, dirt and oil. All of the swollen and old painted surfaces should be removed from the surface and applied SATIN PLASTER PRIMER to obtain a solid surface. If the surface is not smooth, it should be surfaced by ACRYLIC PUTTY to obtain a smooth surface. The surfaces to be applied should be applied with FONDO PRIMER before application.
After the priming process, PERFETTO or ESPERTOPLUS is applied to the surfaces in 2 coats by choosing the appropriate color which is colored in the Tinting System.
SABBIA RIFLETTO is applied to surfaces which will be applied as undiluted by brush according to the intended of application type and obtained the intended pattern with the help of brush before the product has dried.
Points to Consider:
- Before using, the paint should be mixed in its packaging until a homogeneous mixture is obtained
- It should be applied in ambients between +5 °C to +35 °C Celsius degree.
- Application surfaces must be clean and dry.
- Application should be done according to the “Application Information” which is on the label information card.
- The applied surfaces should be protected from physical impacts for 3 days and from effects such as rain, snow, frost, excessive heat for 24 hours.
- After each application, clean brush, roller and all equipment by water.
Density (g/cm³): 1.15 ± 0.02
Solids (wt %): 50±2
Thinning: Usage ready (can be thinned with 5% water if necessary )
Color: Gold, Silver, Copper and Bronze Colors can be colored with Silver color by Tinting System.
Consumption: 6 -8 m2/lt
Shelf life: 2 years
Packaging: 1 lt-2.5 lt
VOC (theoretically EU Directive 2004/42/EC): max. 45 g/l
Drying Time: Touch Dry 4-5 hours, Full Dry 24 hours
Safety: – MSDS –
Health and Safety Information
S-2 Keep out of the reach of children.
S-24 / S-25 Avoid contact with eyes and skin.
S-46 If swallowed, seek medical advice immediately and show this container or label.