Acrylic copolymer binder-based, interior and exterior decorative coating containing quartz, limestone and pigment, pasty, given different effects by giving the intended textures to the surface by applying trowel and scraper.
Pasty Structure, glossy, high hiding power, due to its flexible structure non-cracking, an environmentally friendly product by means of high vapor permeability and water based.
It can be applied to all old painted surfaces, concrete, gypsum, black plaster and wooden surfaces where is done preparation of the surface.
The surfaces to be applied should be free from all types of dust, dirt and oil. All of the swollen and old painted surfaces should be removed from the surface and applied 1*7 CONCENTRATED PRIMER to obtain a solid surface. If the surface is not smooth, it should be surfaced by ACRYLIC PUTTY to obtain a smooth surface.
Before applying TRAVERTINO, FONDO is applied to the surfaces in a single coat.
TRAVERTINO is applied to the surfaces where is done the surface preparation as undiluted and mixed thoroughly and applied by trowel or scraper in 2 coats. Depending air temperature, should be waited minimum 6 hours between the coats.
When applying the second coat, the intended patterns are given by tools such as trowel, sponge, comb, etc.
After the pattern application, the surface is painted with EFFETTO or ARTI COLO by the help of sponge and roller.
Points to Consider:
- Before using, the paint should be mixed in its packaging until a homogeneous mixture is obtained
- It should be applied in ambients between +5 °C to +35 °C Celsius degree.
- Application surfaces must be clean and dry.
- Application should be done according to the “Application Information” which is on the label information card.
- The applied surfaces should be protected from physical impacts for 3 days and from effects such as rain, snow, frost, excessive heat for 24 hours.
- After each application, clean brush, roller and all equipment by water.
Health and Safety Information
S-2 Keep out of the reach of children.
S-24 / S-25 Avoid contact with eyes and skin.
S-46 If swallowed, seek medical advice immediately and show this container or label.
Density (g/cm³): 1.80 ± 0.02
Solids (wt %): 80±2
Thinning: Usage ready
Color: Tinting System.
Consumption: 1-1.50 m2/kg
Shelf life: 18 months
Packaging: 4 kg ve 20 kg
VOC: max. 40 g/l
Drying Time: Touch Dry 5-6 hours, Full Dry 24 hours
Safety: – MSDS –