Acrylic copolymer binder-based, pearlescent, interior top coat coating that is given velvety effect to the surface by applied of trowel.
Given glossy, pearlescent and velvety appearance to the applied surface. An environmentally friendly product by means of high vapor permeability, wipeable and water based.
It can be applied to all old painted surfaces, concrete, gypsum, black plaster and wooden surfaces where is done preparation of the surface.
The surface to be applied should be free from all types of dust, dirt and oil. All of the swollen and old painted surfaces should be removed from the surface and applied 1*7 CONCENTRATED PRIMER to obtain a solid surface. If the surface is not smooth, it should be surfaced by ACRYLIC PUTTY to obtain a smooth surface.
Before applying VELLUTTO, FONDO is applied to the surfaces in a single coats by choosing the intended color which is colored in the Tinting System.
The first coat of VELLUTTO is applied smoothly by trowel on the surfaces which will be applied. After drying the first coat, the second coat of VELLUTTO is applied by creating asymmetric movements patterns by trowel.
Points to Consider:
- Before using, the paint should be mixed in its packaging until a homogeneous mixture is obtained
- It should be applied in ambients between +5 °C to +35 °C Celsius degree.
- Application surfaces must be clean and dry.
- Application should be done according to the “Application Information” which is on the label information card.
- The applied surfaces should be protected from physical impacts for 3 days and from effects such as rain, snow, frost, excessive heat for 24 hours.
- After each application, clean brush, roller and all equipment by water.
Health and Safety Information
S-2 Keep out of the reach of children.
S-24 / S-25 Avoid contact with eyes and skin.
S-46 If swallowed, seek medical advice immediately and show this container or label.
Density (g/cm³): 1.1 ± 0.02
Solids (wt %): 55±2
Thinning: Usage ready
Color: Gold, Silver, Copper and Bronze Colors can be colored with Silver color by Tinting System.
Consumption: 3-4 m2/lt
Shelf life: 2 years
Packaging: 1 lt-2.5 lt
VOC (theoretically EU Directive 2004/42/EC): max. 60 g/l
Drying Time: Touch Dry 3-4 hours, Full Dry 24 hours
Safety: – MSDS –